- Absolutely Wonderful -

I was super excited for this photo date to come! :) "Absolutely wonderful"...is all I can say...and as you can see, this family is "absolutely beautiful" too! You might recognize the littlest munchkin from the Friends Of Mrs. Paula's Preschool post last Fall. We couldn't have ask for a nicer evening and watching these adorable girls together, brought back lots of wonderful memories of me and my sisters. I really enjoyed spending time with you all! I ended up with so many favorites { especially of the girls }, that I am going to do a post of just "sisters" next! I hope you guys enjoy this "sneak peek"!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love! Does it matter that it's my daughter, precious granddaughters and fabulous son-in-law? You do wonderful work!