- ABOUT -

Welcome to the CSP Blog...I am so glad you have stopped by to visit! Through this blog, I am able to share some of my favorite pictures and casual thoughts from recent sessions with wonderful clients. Without them, and the support of my family, my photography would not be possible. I hope you will come back and visit often! Please feel free to bookmark or subscribe to my blog through the contact tab, and follow me through this amazing journey, as I learn and grow as a photographer. So grab a "cup-of-joe" and enjoy just a few of the special moments captured from the start of CSP to now! Oh…and don’t forget to leave a comment, because each month one person who does, will receive a $25 gift certificate to CSP!

ABOUT ME

If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it’s as though I’ve neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up. -Richard Avedon

I love how photography has become such an important part of me! As you can read in my very first post, "The Beginning", I really discovered this love for photography kind of by accident. As our family was growing and busily going through life, I soon realized how important it is to capture those special moments. They are what make each of us unique, and bring such joy to our hearts. Like you, I don't ever want to forget!

MY PHILOSOPHY

I believe our lives follow an amazing and wonderful path through time...filled with many special moments along the way! These moments are ours to keep and treasure always. Through photography, we are able to capture a glimpse in time, that otherwise would pass...as fast as it came. -CS

My goal is to capture your family's unique expressions and special moments...the ones that take your breath away, or cause you to just pause and say “WOW”! It could be the tender touch of a mother holding her newborn child, or that great big ol’ silly smile we've all seen on our children's faces...the one that brings a tear to your eye, and a warmth to your heart.

I look at each session as a relaxed, fun day out with friends...no time frames, never rushed, with snack and play breaks if needed. Over and over, I've found that the best pictures come from just sitting back and "being" together!

Thank you for allowing me to share your family's moments; it is such a privilege to help you capture them...always to hold, never to forget!