- Happy Birthday Gage -

Excited to take birthday pictures, my nephew showed up for his birthday picture day, with two pictures of his own { colored by him, just for me } and a tomato { that he grew and wanted me to have } to say "thank you"! { Ahh...melt my heart...too cute ! } With that...we got started. He was up for everything; he wanted to do silly pic's...cowboy pic's...bike park pic's...ect. I just LOVED all the faces I got...so full of energy and up for it all! Here are just a few favorites...enjoy the "sneak peek"!

Cowboy...
Happy...

Silly...

Shy...
But very sweet! He picked this flower for his Mama.

I just LOVE the "mohawk"!

Then lastly, off to the bike park...

After a few close calls, with older skate boarders almost taking me out, while trying to get "action" pics...we decided to call it a night!

1 comment:

Krystalynn said...

Perfect, they are so cute thank you!