- I'm Back! -

I know...I know...it's been awhile since I've posted! :/ But...I'm back!!! :D It was a busy-busy summer with my own family! So, although I haven't really done anything with clients over the last few months, I have done a TON of picture taking of our own FUN summer adventures! Now that our kiddos are all back to school, I'm playing catch-up with family blog posts from the summer { trying to catch family & friends up on all the happenings in the Stiern house }, while also gearing up for CSP Fall & Winter Sessions! Fall & Winter sessions are open and are filling fast! Thank you again to those who have booked early. For those who are still thinking about pictures...I still have 3 sessions open, as you will see below. Although a few months are now filled and closed, please feel free to still contact me and I can place you on a waiting list...just in case someone cancels. Sometimes the best laid plans change...especially with kiddos and busy lives! It does happen from time-to-time and I have in the past been able to fit people into those canceled sessions, that weren't expecting it.

Fall & Winter Sessions:
September - OPENINGS -1
October - CLOSED
November - CLOSED
December - OPENINGS -2

I am once again looking forward to meeting and spending time with new and returning clients this Fall & Winter! Without all of you Carmen Stiern Photography would not be possible! Thank you for continuing this journey with me...it continues to be so amazing and wonderful! Not to mention, I just LOVE meeting such awesome people along the way! So, as I always say..."What fun is a post without pictures!" ;) Below are a few pics of some new additions to "The Stiern Family"! YES, we finally got chickens and the kids are having so much FUN with them! :D The last picture I have posted...I feel so fortunate to have! We suddenly and unexpectedly had to put our 11 year old female Lab down, a few weeks ago. It was a very-very sad day for us all, but we feel comfort in that she didn't suffer and was able to pass peacefully at home in loving arms...with us { her family } all around her! Kinda weird...I had just taken her pics about a month and a half ago. Not sure why I did, but one day I was compelled to and I am soooo glad I did, since we were shocked by her very sudden turn in health, over a 24 hour period, a month after I had.




Our Girl...Our "Katie" or as we all called her...Our "Katie Bug"!




No comments: