- Our Big "6" Year Old -

Each time a birthday comes and goes for one of our children, we just can't believe how fast they are growing up! A few weeks ago our Gabriel turned "6"...WOW ! The day before I took his birthday pictures { which is always a piece a cake and so enjoyable...this little guy LOVES the camera ;)' } we were talking about where we were going to go and what he wanted to do this year for his pic's...snuggled up on the couch together! As we sat there talking, it hit me that yet another year has flown by soooo fast { how does this happen?!?! } and that it won't be long before he won't be snuggled in my lap...for the sake that he just won't fit! :) As I wrapped his long legs up in my lap, the best I could and gave him a hug...I asked him if he would always be my "little snuggle bug"...even when he is a teenager? He hugged me tighter and assured me that he would always find a way to fit in my lap! He just melts my heart! We'll see about that...but I'm not sure if he will feel the same in High School! Here are a few pictures from our afternoon together! "Happy "6th" Birthday Gabriel ! We all LOVE you so much!






No comments: