- Look Who's "2" Years Old! -

Yes, it's true...Matisyn is "2"! We can't believe it...where has the time gone? Sassy as can be...we say, "2" going on "20"! :) We just LOVE her...she is quite the hand full, with a personality that is completely overflowing out of the cup! With school starting for our boys the same week as Mati's birthday...it took me a bit to get these pic's taken and up on the blog. She was so excited to take her pictures and promised me she would cooperate, so we could get birthday pictures done painlessly. Well, as you will see, she had her own agenda and I was along for the ride. She just makes all of us smile & laugh over and over! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Mati...we love you! Here are a few favorites...


Our little "cowgirl" in her boots. She just loves them!


She was very interested in a little spider, that was running for dear life, trying to get away from her!

Then she thought it was cute to squish her cheeks! Oh my, my, my!


I told her I wanted to get a picture of her toes and she then started to point them, like a young lady! hehehhe ;)

If you are wondering where the totally FABULOUS flowers, in Mati's hair, came from...email me and I can give you all the information. A mom of one of our son's friends, at school, makes custom hair bows and flowers (Butterfly Kisses)! You will be seeing more of them in future shoots with Carmen Stiern Photography!

No comments: