- Fall & Winter Sessions -

Fall & Winter sessions are open and have filled up fast! I am thrilled and very excited for the sessions coming up over the next 4 months! Thank you to those who have booked early! I still have 2 sessions open...as you will see below. Although a few months are now filled and closed, please feel free to still contact me and I can place you on a waiting list...just in case someone cancels. Sometimes the best laid plans change...especially with kiddos and busy lives! It does happen from time-to-time and I have in the past been able to fit people into those canceled sessions, that weren't expecting it.

Fall & Winter Sessions:
September - CLOSED
October - CLOSED
November - CLOSED
December - 2 OPENINGS

I am looking forward to meeting and spending time with new and returning clients this Fall & Winter! Without all of you Carmen Stiern Photography would not be possible! Thank you for taking this journey with me...it has been amazing so far and wonderful meeting such awesome people along the way! Below are a few { Fall } pictures from the Stiern family garden, to get you all in the mood for FALL ! Besides...what fun is a post without pictures! ;)



No comments: