- Welcome To 2009 -

Well the year has started out very busy! I have had several "picture projects" on the table, including tackling the BIG switch to MAC. My wonderful husband, who has been listening to me talk about wanting to make this change...forever, surprised me at Christmas and bought us a Mac. This was a total surprise...and a good one at that! We had done the research and talked to the Apple guys together, to figure out what the next step was that I needed to take for my growing photography projects; he had me thinking that we would do this jump in the first part of the year...he got me! :) So needless to say I have been a busy girl switching all my photography projects over and learning a new system and programs. I LOVE it so far! I have a few new projects that I hope to have on the blog soon. Please check back in or subscribe to stay updated...I have some neat changes, that I am very excited about, coming in the "New Year". Thanks and I wish you all a happy and healthy 2009!

No comments: