- Wonderful Women -

I have had this project on my table for awhile...since mid September 08...I know-I know...way too long. I have been so excited to post this, as this means sooo much to me. I feel so grateful and blessed to have been able to take these pictures. This is my mother and my grandmother...I am extremely close with them both! My grandmother will be turning 85 next month and when she and my grandfather, who just turned 90, came to visit after the birth of our daughter...I was able to capture these moments of them while taking pictures of four generations of women. These two ladies are my foundation ...where I came from...I am so grateful to have them both in, not only my life, but the lives of my children! Love you both! :)



1 comment:

Michael Sergeant said...

Too beautiful!

Carm,

Diane and I would love copies of the Cindy/Barbie shots.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Love,
Uncle Mikey