- The Cates Family -

One...two...three times a charm!  I can't tell you how excited I was to finally take this wonderful family's pictures!  We have had pictures set for the last few years and as you can only imagine...the Fall is super busy at Fog Willow Farms...being the best pumpkin farm around!  But this year we "did it", we were able to accomplish Fall family pics at last! ;)  The Cates family has allowed me to take pictures on their amazing property { Fog Willow Farms } for several years now and I was so happy to finally see their family pics...on their property...on the CSP blog!  I can't "thank you" Cates family enough, for allowing me to share your "gem" of a property with so many of my clients over the years...it is greatly-greatly  appreciated!  Here is your "sneak peek"...enjoy!








No comments: