- Friend's Of Mrs. Paula's Preschool -



"Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together."  -Unknown

I was so excited to visit again this year at Mrs. Paula's Preschool for picture day.  I think that these kiddos were very excited too!  Everyone was sooo well behaved as we started the morning off at circle time...talking about what a photographer was and the tools we use to take photographs, along with how these tools work.  With everyone eager to get to picture taking, we got started and before we knew it...we were all done!  Thank you "little friends" for sharing your morning with me and for telling me all about-all the wonderful animals you have and like to play { we have quite the "animal lover" class here }!  Thank you "little friends" for welcoming me into your class...I just LOVED spending the morning with you all!  














No comments: