- 2010 Has Come To An End -

"WOW" I can't believe that this is the last day of 2010...where has the the year gone?!?!? It has been a busy year for CSP, especially this Fall & Winter! As I look back on 2010 and this journey that I am enjoying { very much } into photography...I feel so grateful and very fortunate to have been able to have captured so many wonderful moments, that will never be forgotten. I thank you all { my amazing clients & my wonderful family }, because without you all...CSP would not be possible!

As I talk about on the CSP Blog, on the FAQ page, to keep a "healthy balance" between: Photography, my "real" full-time job as a Firefighter/Paramedic and the most important...Family; I limit the number of sessions I do each month. I know there were several of you that I was not able to work with this past year, because my sessions filled up fast. I am so sorry for that, but look forward to working with you in 2011! Just remember, if you have something special you want pictures for...contact me, so I can save a session for you! I have already booked a few families for, not only Spring 2011...but, { believe it or not } also Fall 2011!

On another note, this past year, I was hoping { yes, that was very ambitious of me to keep a full photography schedule, along with everything else in my life too } that I would be able to finish the Carmen Stiern Photography website and have it launched by the end of the year! hehehe :) As I said "very ambitious"! Although the hardest part is done { finding and designing my website }, I am still loading pic's and doing final touches! I am not going to put a finish date to it, but I promise...it will be up soon! ;) In the meantime, stay connected to the blog, for all the latest things with CSP! Again, I thank you all for an awesome 2010 and from our family to yours...we hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and we wish you all a HAPPY, HEALTHY and SAFE 2011!

As I always say..."What fun is a post without pictures"! So for the last post of 2010...here are a few pic's of our munchkins from this past Fall! I am always taking pictures of our kiddos, as they are my most "very" favorite, but also most "very" difficult subjects to work with! :)' Of course, because they always have a camera pointed at them. Can you blame me?...I want to capture every moment of their lives! It really hit me hard this time, while editing their pic's...that they are growing up sooo fast. Ok...now seriously, they really need to stop...we aren't ready for them to grow up! :)






No comments: