- Every Girls Dream -

Isn't it every girls dream to have a horse?!?! I know it was mine...and I was so very fortunate to grow up with my own horse...thanks to my parents! It must come from all the Disney movies, the princess and her prince living "happily ever after"...riding away into the sunset or maybe from playing with Barbies, that girl has it all ;) ...including a stable full of horses! Wherever it comes from, it seems to me that most little girls would love to have a horse! This little girl is one of the lucky ones, she gets to experience a childhood full of memories with horses! So it didn't surprise me when Mom asked if we could do pictures of her and her horse. This shoot brought back so many wonderful memories of my own childhood...me and my Mom out in our barn mucking stalls, trail riding and many-many years of showing at horse shows! "Happy Birthday Madison", here are just a few pic's...enjoy!






3 comments:

Marianne said...

Gorgeous! Madison is a beautiful little girl and the horse is just stunning!

Anonymous said...

Sooo beautiful! Madison has those "look into my soul" eyes. Perfect dress to complement the whole scenario. Great looking horse. Lizz R.

Anonymous said...

Love these photos! Maddy is looking all grown up!