- Our Little Cowboy -

After being sick on his birthday and then coming down with pink eye...I finally was able to get Gabriel's 5th birthday pictures done last week! Things happen for a reason though, and it turned out that after he went with me to check-out and prep for Courtney's senior pictures, out at the Mahon Ranch...he changed his mind for his birthday picture theme this year and wanted to do "cowboy" pictures! I just LOVED his idea and thought it was great! So we went up to our local Tack & Feed store and bought him his first official cowboy hat...he was so excited! Here are a few favorites from our afternoon together!







2 comments:

erin said...

oh my gosh Carmen. Your children are unbelievably cute- its unreal. Your photography is really incredible as well- such a marvelous talent you are developing. But seriously you and Tod need to stop having kids, its not fair to the other, less cute, children in the world.

Unknown said...

How nice that we can now just click on "Post a Comment"! Carmen, every time I think I've seen your best, you go over the top again...of course this time I may be influenced by Gabe being my grandson, and being so tickled he chose my kind of lifestyle 

Your tremendous attention to detail lends such class to every post, and I always marvel at how you catch people (particularly young children) at just the right moment! Your wonderful choice of settings, careful use of light, and creative presentation bring out the natural best in all your subjects. From infants and young children to teenagers and the rest of us, your photos truly create memories to treasure always!

Love you, Carm!