- Little Miss Bella -

At 1 years old, Bella sat in that chair so "prim & proper" content as can be, watching my boys play, behind me, while I snapped away! Happy as a clam, she let us plop her down where ever and stayed put! I still can't believe how good she was! :) I will say though...she just LOVES my boys, so although I don't ever bring them with me for shoots...her Mama's idea to bring them worked out "fabulous" this time! They were such a help when it came time to get those beautiful smiles out of this little "cutie"!


Don't let her fool you...she is already a "country girl" at heart! Overalls in all, she just loves being out with Mom and Dad on the ranch!


LOVE the coat! :) This was Dad's when he was little...it is just perfect for this little "country girl" !


Dan and Heather...what a happy, beautiful "little girl"! Can't wait to see her grow up...with the Stiern kids! Heather, it will bring back so many memories of us growing up in 4-H together! :) Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek...I will get the rest to you soon!

No comments: