- Welcome To The "New" CSP Blog! -

I am so excited to announce the "New" Carmen Stiern Photograpghy logo and blog! This has been a very long...but exciting process. Starting with the design of my new logo, then building the blog and future CSP website around the new logo...was quite a project! :) I hope that the blog will be a place for you all to stay connected and follow the new and exciting things that are happening with CSP. I was so fortunate to have wonderful people to help me with the design. My logo was designed by Bryce (Sealed Designs), who is the husband to a friend of mine, and the CSP Blog had it's redesign done by a wonderful and very patient person...Summer (Designs by Summer). It is very exciting to finish this "BIG" project up right before the start of the New Year! So when you get a chance...check the new CSP Blog out!

No comments: