- My Special Project -

I have been very excited to share this post! This little guy is the first of many "Special Projects" that I hope to do...as I continue on this wonderful path of growth with my photography. I believe that people enter our lives for a reason...even though the reason may not be know at the time. This little guy is so special and has a whole new life ahead of him, thanks to a wonderful family. In my eyes this family is made up of true angels! They have given this little guy a second chance at life and have taken him into their hearts and are loving him as their own. I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to donate my services to this family and to be able to give to them this gift...these moments captured, through my photography. I feel so honored to have been able to have had the opportunity to capture these moments, shared by us all...that will never be forgotten. I hope to watch him grow through the years and will always remember how are paths first came to cross! It warms my heart to be able to give this to you guys...I hope you guys enjoy the "sneak peak" of our afternoon together!







With the launch of my website set for the beginning of next year, I look forward to and am very excited to designate a section for my "Special Projects". I will feature post like this, were I will donate my services to families, that would not otherwise be able to share their story and capture such special moments together.

No comments: