- A Great 4th of July -

This past 4th of July we spent the afternoon and on into the evening hanging out with family and good friends...barbecuing, swimming, playing horseshoes and of course lighting off fireworks! It was so nice to spend the day all together...as a family and with such wonderful friends. I, of course, had my camera in hand...chasing the kiddios around getting pic's of them all! :) This time I figured I would post a few pic's of one of our friends cute little girls. They had so much fun coming to the country and playing "country style" with all the country kid's for the day! Here are just a few pic's of them...




I thought this picture was neat and the kids had the best time making cool things in the air with the sparklers! :)


I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July!

No comments: